BCMMO is a multidisciplinary firm that aims to help businesses here and elsewhere to grow without boundaries. It offers several business solutions. Consult the section-services
About the Founder President of BCMMO:
Kelvin is a senior consultant in business and management. He is a genuine entrepreneur since he’s the founder and president of two companies: Global Health Service Group Inc in 2008 & BCMMO Inc. in 2013 for serving his clientele varies from the small & medium enterprises from the local, national and international scene.
Kelvin has an Executive MBA & a graduate diploma in ergonomic intervention for workplaces’ health and safety from UQAM. Kelvin has also a bachelor degree in nursing science from the University of Montreal. In addition, he also took some graduated courses in China while working on business & marketing over there. In 2013, he was selected by the overseas Chinese council for a special training in Chinese business economic development with other international entrepreneurs in Beijing.
Current member of the board of directors of the Chamber of Commerce & Industry:
1) Saint-Laurent-Town Mont-Royal
2) Business Jury of this Chamber
3) Association of Canadian Ergonomists (member only)
4) Association of Occupational Health (honorary member);
Past current board member:
1) Past president of the board of directors for Quebec’s Occupational Health Association.
2) Regroupement des jeunes chambres de commerce du Québec.
3) Rivière-des-Prairies hospital foundation.
4) Founder & president of YCPA (Young Chinese Professional Association) from 1999 to 2004.
Awards from many differences business’s organizations and Medias in Quebec, Canada
1) Quebec’s Leaders by Journal Les Affaires (January 2010).
2) Business personality in 2010 by Chamber of Commerce & Industry of Ville Saint-Laurent (February 2010).
3) Nomination as an honorable member of the Quebec’s Health & Safety professional association. (Since May 2012).
4) Recognized by the Regroupement des Jeunes de Commerce du Québec (RJCCQ) as an innovative entrepreneur (June 2010)
5) MS Leadership prize for leadership for the Canadian Society for multiple sclerosis. (September 2010)
6) Top 20 – Most influential personalities representing diversities by Médiamosaïque (January 2012)